THANK YOU TO OUR PBYP ANNUAL SPONSORS!
PALM BEACH YOUNG PROFESSIONALS
Why Sponsor the Palm Beach Young Professional Events?
Why Sponsor the Palm Beach Young Professional’s Programs?
Sponsoring a PBYP program is a great way to gain exposure for your business or non-profit. Young Professionals in Palm Beach County are continuing to engage, network and grow professionally, and event programming is their connection outlet of choice!
The PBYP looks forward to robust 2022-2023 season (September to August) that includes networking events and educational workshop opportunities. Each of these presents a unique way to promote your business or mission to a young, engaged, and local audience.
Upcoming Programming Includes: Evening socials at iconic locations on Palm Beach Island such as Lilly Pulitzer, Meat Market, the Norton Museum of Art, The Breakers Palm Beach, and more!
Sponsorship Benefits Include:
- Logo Signage on all marketing materials
- Bring up to 5 attendees to each event
- Notice of Sponsorship in Chamber newsletter (over 6,000 recipients)
- Sponsor dedicated social post on social media platform with a story post linked to website
- Sponsor highlight at the event
- Live link to sponsor’s website on all event e-blasts 3-4 times before the event
- Sponsor highlight on social media after the event
Commitment: $1,000.00 guarantees representation for one full month of events and programming and a seasons worth of marketing/media representation. *Renewals will be billed the month prior to upcoming season, new sponsors billed upon receipt.
To join us as a PBYP Event Sponsor, please contact Kiana Rivera, Vice President of Membership Engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org