Why you should join:
Monthly Breakfast Meetings:
- business engagement & education our monthly breakfast meetings at The Breakers Palm Beach are designed to bring key speakers to discuss major issues of the day & how those issues impact the business community. Learn first-hand from national, state, county & local representatives. Share ideas with other business leaders. Invite your customers & staff to attend with you.
- the espresso & cappuccino bar welcomes guests to meet & greet before the program. Some members create their own receiving line to introduce new employees. Each business may have four representatives at a breakfast.
- local news & metrics affecting the business community are all wrapped into a one-hour program once a month at The Breakers Palm Beach.
- meeting new contacts with well over 500 people attending breakfast, it’s a natural place to make new contacts & acquaintances.
- sponsorships are available as well: be a key speaker as a breakfast sponsor & distribute your collateral materials OR sponsor a table for 10 for the season & be assured of a reserved table for potential clients & guests.
- display your wares - by reserving display space at the monthly breakfast meetings – just give us a call & you can introduce your business to breakfast attendees.
- referrals The chamber’s offices will provide your information to callers seeking your services.
- events the chamber, in conjunction with local hotels & businesses, plans after-hour networking events throughout the year.. You can exchange ideas and business cards in an informal, relaxing setting. Enjoy the hospitality of local hotels, stores & restaurants. Share the Palm Beach experience with your co-workers, business associates, clients & prospective customers.
- the Chamber’s annual guide is distributed to Palm Beach households, and major waterfront residences along the Intracoastal. The book is one of the most convenient reference guides, suitable for home, office and car, when you need an important number quickly.
- the Chamber’s office offers a variety of marketing opportunities for large and small businesses – sponsorships of mailings, breakfasts, maps or after-hour mixers. Your materials can be displayed at the chamber’s offices and will be mailed to individuals relocating to the area
- the monthly newsletter is e-blasted to over 6,000 people – add your news to our website and we’ll share it with others.
- new members are listed with a live website link in our monthly newsletter
- twice a year the Palm Beach Chamber publishes a newsletter in the Palm Beach Daily News that updates readers of the past events and all new members.
- chamber perks -
+ a 15% Corporate discount at Brooks Brothers.
+ a $200 advertising certificate from the Shiny Sheet for new members
+ a $250 advertising certificate from Florida Weekly for new members
+ our Office Depot member discount program CLICK HERE
- the Chamber serves as a voice for the business community. The voice is stronger through your membership and participation. Working with the town staff & civic organizations, the chamber strives to bring about productive change for the benefit of the free enterprise system,while maintaining the residential integrity of the town.
- your membership with the Palm Beach Chamber of Commerce is good for business & good for our community. We welcome your participation & involvement.
POWERFUL VISIBILITY ON THE CHAMBER WEBSITE!
All business members of the Palm Beach Chamber of Commerce will be able to utilize the enhanced website capabilities beginning October 2017. This is a great way to grow your digital foot print and reach more customers!
Individuals visiting our website have already made an important decision, they are looking for a business right here in our area. Statistics indicate that people searching the internet are experienced, educated consumers who use the web to help make purchasing decisions! In fact, 87% of American adults use the internet. Are you reaching this targeted market?
Many chamber members realize the real benefits of their membership and the value of targeting the market already driven to the Chamber’s Online Business Directory. It is about utilizing the web and the Chamber name to promote your business.
Marketing opportunities are available, including the ability to display your logo in our Online Business Directory, increase visibility to your own web link, and provide enhancements that give a professional first impression to stand out from the crowd!!!
- Your live website link, plus 5 bulleted live weblinks to highlight your business, will be accessible from your chamber webpage
- Your logo will be displayed to build brand identity
- Your photos and videos can be uploaded to highlight your business
- You can have a 1600 Character Business Description, with an additional 200 Character Description right in the Search Results
- People will know where to find you with the Enhanced Map Listing
- Social Media links right from your chamber webpage
- Post hot deals, member to member deals, job opportunities and press releases
You will be able to update your chamber page by accessing your online benefits from the chamber’s website. Log in at www.palmbeachchamber.com and select Membership and on the dropdown bar select Member Login, enter your login & password, if you don’t know your login/password email email@example.com.
Once you log in use the menu on the top navigation bar or the Dashboard to access your online benefits. Always remember to click Save if you make any changes.
www.palmbeachchamber.com provides an international presence – your membership provides you with a listing on the site. Consider “linking” your website to the Chamber’s for an additional $250 annually and have your business reach around the world. Advertising on our website is also available. Call the office for details.
Membership investment fees are considered tax-deductible business expenses. Membership runs annually, with automatic renewals issued unless the chamber is notified in writing that you no longer wish to belong. Fees are non-refundable. CLICK HERE for application in .pdf form. For further information, please call the chamber at 561.655.3282.